Follow us ;)

Cheweh's Blog!

Chobots news in my blog:)

Are you alone?

Counting on you ;)

Always smile! =D

Awesome cho-blog:)

chobotsec
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 13, 2010

About Williamz!

He-hey chos! This is my entry for round 1 of AHP! =D
I have to tell you guys stuff about me! =D

1. Im a guy, who has played chobots before. Im actually 600 on my old acc =P
2. I spend to much time on the PC O_O
3. I <3 my friends! I talk with the so much im even getting annoying sometimes xD
4. Helping Chobots develop is my daily activity. You know like, do the dishes, do the laudry, report the spammers. xD
5. I say xD too much.
6. I'v always wished to be a chobots agent. Not because of the fame, but because of the duty's i am ready to accept.
7. Im afraid of butterflys.
8. Im being waay to honest, aint i? xD
9. I got 20 agent friends and i just noticed it now xDDD
10. I love swimming, running, eating.
11. I love animals and they love me :D













12. I THINK im funny. I get it all the time.
13. I make vids!!! No wonder my name is williamz xD
14. Im a wild william fan!
15. I like saying ATTENTION CHOBOTS in public xDDD
16. I <3 pancakes!
17. Yaaar! Me got a pirate accent! Matey could ye go plunder me some milk?
18. I wish for world peace. ;'')
20. I missed 19! =D

P.S. I work on 2 blogs, but i rather post here more often x]

0 comments: