Follow us ;)

Cheweh's Blog!

Chobots news in my blog:)

Are you alone?

Counting on you ;)

Always smile! =D

Awesome cho-blog:)

chobotsec
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 10, 2011

Talk to me on facebook :)

Hello guys^^
I thought it would be cool to contact with you on facebook,since i dont go on chobots too much.
Im gonna give you my facebook and let you add me just for chat :D
Tania Sgp

Δημιουργήστε το δικό σας διακριτικό
Please, when you add me, don't comment on my status/pictures, just like 'em if you want. Im greek and im talking greek on facebook, so you're not gonna understand anything anyway,haha :D
I cant wait to talk to you again :)
[in your friend request,please include a message saying who you are]
xxx
Tania(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Greek Too!!!


- Anogerag10

Unknown said...

Wow, really?(: