Follow us ;)

Cheweh's Blog!

Chobots news in my blog:)

Are you alone?

Counting on you ;)

Always smile! =D

Awesome cho-blog:)

chobotsec
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 27, 2011

Better.

Hello guys.
Its Tania.. And yeah.. I feel way better than any other day.. Idk why. My feelings are too mixed.
I say that Chobots can be fixed and suddenly I see everywhere that 'This is the final Goodbye' 'Bye... Forever' And that makes me feel down again.
Also I made a video for this AMAZING game. ~metions again~ AMAZING.
You can watch it right HERE


The best things happen when you don't know it.


So, by this quote I still hoping.
And let's set some questions:

  1. Why Chobots Site is still on? They could delete it.
  2. Why some Chobots servers are up even if you can't enter?
  3. Why Tina said that "The problem cannot be eliminated at the moment"? (AT THE MOMENT, NOT NEVER)
You can comment what you think about those 3 questions, if you want.
And now, the last question that I want necessary you to answer is:

  • Why everyone is making videos about Chobots End, crying, HOPING and begging mods to fix the game?
I'm sure you have so many reasons to write about this one.
I want your opinion so badly. So please comment, answering to those 4 questions.
Maybe Ill post my favorite one's at the next post.
Byee<3
-Tania

5 comments:

grownupkid said...

i think chobots are low money right now so i think they will appoint some new developers soon which will make da game betteh!!!!!!!!!! u got point!! :D

Unknown said...

Hmmm, right. New developers, that sounds great

Fairy_x said...

They might be able to bring the site back up depending on how the money is, but then again, they might not. People want the game to be fixed because they must be very fond of it.

Unknown said...

Agreed with you fairy..

Unknown said...

Alright, im2cool4school couldn't comment for some reason so I will comment for him.
He told me:

1. I think they will leave it up for at least a year because some people might not play chobots much and they come back to Chobots and they wonder why it's not working.

2. Hackers put them there.

3. It's just a figure of speech.

4. Because we miss our friends and some who didn't make it to be an agent want it back up so they have a chance in getting the badge still. I know one of my friends and I won't ever be able to see him again because he can't make a Facebook account and neither a Skype account, that means I can never see him again.

~im2cool4school~

P.S. Miss you Chobots <3