Follow us ;)

Cheweh's Blog!

Chobots news in my blog:)

Are you alone?

Counting on you ;)

Always smile! =D

Awesome cho-blog:)

chobotsec
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's going on...

Heya guys.
Its Taniaa(:
Okay, I wanted to show you the comments I liked the most from the previous post.
Here they are:

  • They might be able to bring the site back up depending on how the money is, but then again, they might not. People want the game to be fixed because they must be very fond of it. (By Fairy_x)
  • I think chobots are low money right now so i think they will appoint some new developers soon which will make da game betteh!!!!!!!!!! u got point!! :D (By Silverblush)
I also liked im2cool4scool's last part of his comment:

  • Because we miss our friends and some who didn't make it to be an agent want it back up so they have a chance in getting the badge still. I know one of my friends and I won't ever be able to see him again because he can't make a Facebook account and neither a Skype account, that means I can never see him again. 
I absolutely loved your comment and agreed that there will be new developers of the game.
The game's copyrights end in 2012, So when they end, the game will be for sell and someone with
knowledge will probably buy it. Its a long time till 2012, I know. But it's better if Chobots open someday, than never.


Hmm, well thanks for hearing:)
See yah round.
-Tania

0 comments: